To register for the access to the Journal you will need
- a valid email address.
- a password of at least 8 characters, including a symbol ($) and a number (1).
- a google "Authenticator", this is an app for your phone which is increasingly popular with websites because it gives a new, secure passcode every 30 seconds.
1) register on the IPA website.
2) check your mailbox for the confirmation letter.
3) download the 'google authenticator' app to your phone from the store.
4) try the login on IPA; then choose 'edit'; pair the QR code and the app on your phone to generate passcodes.
5) you can now access the registered area of IPA.